Thursday 19 October 2017

Just a Phase?

(An Extract from 'The Ultimate Taboo')

Just a Phase?


Now let us move on
to the phases of the moon,
all 'powered by the sun',
or so they say, please stay tuned.

Now you needn't be the sharpest,
tool in the box of your days,
'cause listen up, I am an artist,
& I know how to shade...

...& when I look at the sun,
& the moon and their position,
I really have to wonder,
'cause I have my suspicions.

So next time you notice,
sun & moon out to play,
take note of the shadows,
of the white and the grey.

Then check out the angles,
in relation to the sun,
and tell me if it all adds up,
several days in a run.

Watch the moon phases,
early day & early night?
and tell me if you still believe ,
the moon reflects the sun light?

So silver is the moon light,
that makes things more cold,
yet it's reflected from the sun?
We've been lied to in BOLD.


No comments:

Post a Comment